St.Peterís Episcopal Church
© St. Peter’s episcopal Church all Rights Reserved 2013

About

The History of  St. Peter's

Episcopal Church

St. Peter’s is an Episcopal Church, part of the world wide Anglican Church.  A member recently shared with friends that he was attracted to the Episcopal Church because he was allowed to ask questions.  If you have questions about God and the meaning of life, please come and join us in the search for answers in the fellowship of our Church. St. Peter’s was organized in September, 1953, meeting in a four room house with 29 members.  Ground was broken in June, 1954 for the present Church which was dedicated on June 12,1955. Our congregation is racially and economically diverse and is welcoming to children, couples, singles, and people of all ages, ethic, and racial backgrounds.   Restrooms are located downstairs and are handicapped accessible. There is also a restroom on the main floor adjacent to the office. There is an elevator for those who prefer not to use the stairs.  Please ask for directions and assistance. The Duncan Chapel is located adjacent to the sanctuary (the place in the front of the church where the altar is located). It is dedicated in memory of The Rev. Richard Duncan, the first priest to the people of St. Peter’s.  It also includes a Columbarium. Our Priest is available by appointment for pastoral counseling and preparation for the sacraments – marriage, baptism, confirmation and reconciliation. Please call 832-9764 or Email St.peterschurch00@yahoo.com to arrange an appointment.  
                                        205 Longmeadow Rd. Eggertsville, NY 14226-2905                                                  
St.Peterís Episcopal Church                                                     205 Longmeadow Rd. Eggertsville, NY 14226-2905
© St. Peter’s episcopal Church all Rights Reserved 2013

About

The History of  St. Peter's

Episcopal Church

St. Peter’s is an Episcopal Church, part of the world wide Anglican Church.  A member recently shared with friends that he was attracted to the Episcopal Church because he was allowed to ask questions.  If you have questions about God and the meaning of life, please come and join us in the search for answers in the fellowship of our Church. St. Peter’s was organized in September, 1953, meeting in a four room house with 29 members.  Ground was broken in June, 1954 for the present Church which was dedicated on June 12,1955. Our congregation is racially and economically diverse and is welcoming to children, couples, singles, and people of all ages, ethic, and racial backgrounds.   Restrooms are located downstairs and are handicapped accessible. There is also a restroom on the main floor adjacent to the office. There is an elevator for those who prefer not to use the stairs.  Please ask for directions and assistance. The Duncan Chapel is located adjacent to the sanctuary (the place in the front of the church where the altar is located). It is dedicated in memory of The Rev. Richard Duncan, the first priest to the people of St. Peter’s.  It also includes a Columbarium. Our Priest is available by appointment for pastoral counseling and preparation for the sacraments – marriage, baptism, confirmation and reconciliation. Please call 832-9764 or Email St.peterschurch00@yahoo.com to arrange an appointment.